The lotus is essentially used to signify joy, harmony, peace, purity and sincerity.the lotus is the flower dedicated to buddha and countless other deities. The lotus rises above water in lakes and blossom to create a strong sense of purity into the surroundings. When buddha was born, the lotus bloom to create a path for him to walk which makes it a flower of heaven. The lotus is also much esteemed by taoists, and is the emblem of ho hsien ku, one of the eight immortals of taoism, who is represented as holding a the lotus. She uses the lotus to bless one with beauty and love luck.the lotus is also a sign of love for the family, friends and associates. The lotus crystal is the best form of feng shui symbol to emit good chi for a more peaceful and clear mind for those intending to set important goals and achieving them.
A good lotus is usually shown to have blossomed and have many beautiful petals around it. Crystal makes the lotus symbol even more powerful in emitting good chi and dissolving the bad ones. Our crystals are made with lead oxide for ultimate effectiveness in transforming lights into good energy. According to students of grandmaster lin yun, an effective crystal must have such criterion so that prismatic effects could be produced when lights pass the synthetic crystal.
Everytime you feel that the crystal lotus is out of energy, the best way to reactivate it is to turn on the rotating turntable and let the under-lights shine upwards on them, because fire energy produces earth energy. This signifies nurturing the energy of the mother earth which results in activating the crystal power even more. Yellow represents the power of the sun. In feng shui, yellow it the color of wealth. It creates wealth luck, fortune, prosperity and more dollars in your income.
Where to place the lotus crystal?
1. Place it in the southeast sector (wealth sector) of living rooms and business premises energize income, increase in wealth and prosperity and windfall luck. This is the most powerful sector to transmit your home's chi to become prosperity chi.
2. Place it in the northwest to increase money luck from important people and helpful people. This is important for business pursuits and careers. Placing it in this sector will also bring you heaven luck.
3. Place it in the north if you're seeking for material gains in career through more recognition and promotion opportunities.
4. Place it on your work desk to create a differentiator between you and your competitors so that you could stay at the forefront of career advancement.
5. Place it in the center of the home to ensure ultimate wealth success. Such placement does increase your money luck and speculative luck too.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: